Many of the laptops have Windows 7 Stuck On Welcome Loading Screen or Windows 7 freeze issues happening. So in my experience, I share some methods to solve laptop hanging and freeze issues.
Method 1. Disable WiFi Card driver on Device Manager
If your laptop had a WiFi card driver problem, the laptop will freeze on Windows 7 Stuck On Welcome Loading Screen, so I tell you how to disable your WiFi card driver.
- First Go to safe mode on your Windows 7 Laptop
- Then Go to Device manager On search tab type device manager and click On that
- I have a Qualcomm WiFi adapter, If you have Broadcomm or Realtek you can disable the driver.
- Then Go to right-click on the WiFi Device driver and click On properties.
Disable the driver and restart your Laptop. If it doesn’t work I’ll tell you other methods.
Method 2. Disable Graphics Driver On your Device Manager
Sometimes laptop graphics card drivers have some problems, so it is have freezing issues in Windows 7 Stuck On Welcome Loading Screen. Most AMD graphics cards have issues. So if you have an AMD display driver you can try this below method.
- First Go to safe mode on your Windows 7 Laptop.
- Then Go to Device manager On search tab you can type device manager and click On that
- I have an Intel Display driver, If you have AMD or NVIDIA you can disable the driver.
- Then Go to right-click on the Intel UHD Device driver and click the Disable option like in the below image.
Disable the driver and Restart your Laptop. If it doesn’t work I’ll tell you other methods.
Method 3. Reinstall Windows 7 to solve Windows 7 Stuck On Welcome Loading Screen
Reinstall Windows 7 using Pen-drive or Using factory reset in your laptop or PC
Download here the file all in one x64 & x32 bit Windows7.iso
Method 4. Keyboard Issue
If your laptop has a keyboard problem, your laptop had more problems. So if you have some issues like keyboard some keys automatically pressing, like (ggggggg) or (1111111) or (bbbbbbbb) you have to replace your keyboard.
If you find a problem like that go to your laptop service center and replace the keyboard or remove your keyboard connection and buy some external keyboard.
Now, I Shared some of my experienced methods in this blog if you have any issues comment below I try to resolve your problems.